Learn more about how I can possibly help you at: www.linkedin.com/in/bkundra

30 Second Commercial ...

I am proud to have the honor of being a “trusted advisor” to thousands of telecom decision makers. I am known for my ability to learn new products and technologies quickly and for my ability to influence others to follow. I know how to ask the right questions and how to listen…and identify true customer needs. I have a reputation for excellence in delivering presentations and demonstrations. Telecom products excite me and I have a gift for being able to transfer my excitement to others. My goals are to help customers get the most value from UC/Telecom products...to help my employer grow sales revenue…and to be the best sales engineer in the industry.

Monday, August 13, 2012

"Thank God it is Monday!"

This is written for those who find themselves currently out of work.

I am in currently searching for new employment.  Being unemployed can be a very stressful...especially if you are not sure what makes you "tick"?...what you are capable of?...and what you would like to do for a living?  Fortunately, for me...there is no doubt.  I have had many, many outstanding achievements in the telecom business...and this is largely due to the fact that I have never thought..."Thank God it's Friday".  I always wanted to be learn about, fully understand and be surrounded by new telecom technology products and solutions.  I have always wanted to interact with business prospect's and show them the benefits they could derive from these solutions.  My previous employers have always provided this environment and as a result...I was really excited about going to work on Monday mornings. I am really looking forward to finding a company that will benefit from my skills, knowledge and passion for the business...and I look forward to again being able to say..."Thank God it's Monday!"

Identify what makes you "tick" and you too will be saying TGIM and not TGIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment