Learn more about how I can possibly help you at: www.linkedin.com/in/bkundra

30 Second Commercial ...

I am proud to have the honor of being a “trusted advisor” to thousands of telecom decision makers. I am known for my ability to learn new products and technologies quickly and for my ability to influence others to follow. I know how to ask the right questions and how to listen…and identify true customer needs. I have a reputation for excellence in delivering presentations and demonstrations. Telecom products excite me and I have a gift for being able to transfer my excitement to others. My goals are to help customers get the most value from UC/Telecom products...to help my employer grow sales revenue…and to be the best sales engineer in the industry.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Approach to solving communication problems

It is not enough to look inside a prospective company for communication road blocks...or business practice improvements. Ask yourself "what is happening to your customer's customer"? Finding and solving problems in this communicaton area carries much more weight than solving problems internal to the prospective company...and therefore has more value to them. If you are in channel sales...this gets a bit more difficult to do...but it has been one of the keys to my success. Working for a manufacturers my entire career...my "customer" was really the value added reseller or distributor. So in this case...I was really looking for problems to solve that were being experienced by "my customer's customer's customer"! Try this and you will be amazed at how much more traction your sales presentations will get.

No comments:

Post a Comment