Learn more about how I can possibly help you at: www.linkedin.com/in/bkundra

30 Second Commercial ...

I am proud to have the honor of being a “trusted advisor” to thousands of telecom decision makers. I am known for my ability to learn new products and technologies quickly and for my ability to influence others to follow. I know how to ask the right questions and how to listen…and identify true customer needs. I have a reputation for excellence in delivering presentations and demonstrations. Telecom products excite me and I have a gift for being able to transfer my excitement to others. My goals are to help customers get the most value from UC/Telecom products...to help my employer grow sales revenue…and to be the best sales engineer in the industry.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Excellence!
When it comes to work...I am driven to excellence. I believe that it is not good enough to do something just to get by. I am not interested in mediocrity. If I am going to be involved in a project...the goal is that the end result will be the best it can possibly be. I strive for excellence. We are all human and sometimes we don't reach the target. But that does not mean we can let our guard down or lower our goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment