Learn more about how I can possibly help you at: www.linkedin.com/in/bkundra

30 Second Commercial ...

I am proud to have the honor of being a “trusted advisor” to thousands of telecom decision makers. I am known for my ability to learn new products and technologies quickly and for my ability to influence others to follow. I know how to ask the right questions and how to listen…and identify true customer needs. I have a reputation for excellence in delivering presentations and demonstrations. Telecom products excite me and I have a gift for being able to transfer my excitement to others. My goals are to help customers get the most value from UC/Telecom products...to help my employer grow sales revenue…and to be the best sales engineer in the industry.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Season is a time for reflection...

I am honored and proud to have achieved the position of telecom "trusted advisor" to thousands of individuals and companies. I am thankful for the opportunities to use my knowledge, skill and expertise to help so many people apply technology-based telecom solutions to solve real business problems. I could not have done this alone. It takes a team. I was given the opportunity to interact with prospects and customers by my past managers. I partnered with many excellent sales people who accepted me as a member of the sales team. I had help and support of many other individuals...from engineers and technical documentation professionals to marketing and sales support people. I had the privilege of presenting the company's products and solutions that made a difference in people's lives. I look forward to my next position and to gaining the respect of many more people and companies as their trusted advisor. Thank you all and I hope that you and everyone around you has a Very Happy Holiday Season!!
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment