Learn more about how I can possibly help you at: www.linkedin.com/in/bkundra

30 Second Commercial ...

I am proud to have the honor of being a “trusted advisor” to thousands of telecom decision makers. I am known for my ability to learn new products and technologies quickly and for my ability to influence others to follow. I know how to ask the right questions and how to listen…and identify true customer needs. I have a reputation for excellence in delivering presentations and demonstrations. Telecom products excite me and I have a gift for being able to transfer my excitement to others. My goals are to help customers get the most value from UC/Telecom products...to help my employer grow sales revenue…and to be the best sales engineer in the industry.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My View of what it means to be an "Excellent Sales Engineer" - 100% Accuracy

Sales Engineering is a profession that offers great satisfaction. I enjoy using my skills at learning new products, investigating customer needs and presenting solutions to prospects and customers. I believe that Sales Engineering also carries with it a huge responsibility which I do not take lightly. It is probably one of the things that differentiates me. I feel that whenever I am asked a question...I cannot give a wrong answer! I mean never! 100% correctness is my target for providing information. I have this goal because I feel the prospect or customer is going to write a check to my company based on the accuracy of the information I provide. So I view it my personal responsibility to make sure that the information they have is communicated accurately and clearly. Maybe this is why I am known for the communication skills I have developed. We are all human and I know that we all make errors...but that does not excuse laziness or failure to pay as much attention as possible to obtaining and delivering accurate information. For this reason I personally confirm things I read in manuals or hear from other sources. Using multiple sources and double checking (by live testing where possible) are methods I use to try to attain 100% accuracy in obtaining information. Having accurate product information is only one third of the process. In order to complete a successful SE engagement process...there must be equally accurate customer needs assessment and equally accurate presentation of information (more on these subjects are planned for future blog posts).

No comments:

Post a Comment