Learn more about how I can possibly help you at: www.linkedin.com/in/bkundra

30 Second Commercial ...

I am proud to have the honor of being a “trusted advisor” to thousands of telecom decision makers. I am known for my ability to learn new products and technologies quickly and for my ability to influence others to follow. I know how to ask the right questions and how to listen…and identify true customer needs. I have a reputation for excellence in delivering presentations and demonstrations. Telecom products excite me and I have a gift for being able to transfer my excitement to others. My goals are to help customers get the most value from UC/Telecom products...to help my employer grow sales revenue…and to be the best sales engineer in the industry.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

How to make your product unique

I have been asked by prospects "So what makes your product unique"?  And I struggled early in my career for an answer to this question...knowing it might be asked by the next prospect.  And then I realized...even if the next prospect did not ask the question...he/she would be thinking it...or should be thinking it...so I developed a presentation that answered the question before they asked and won points for being insightful.  So...what makes your product unique?  You may have an answer to this...but if you struggle...it is understandable.  If you pick any one feature...you are likely to find at least one other competitor that has the feature.  What makes your product unique is that you have done the investigation to find out what problems the prospect has...and you have identified features that solve those problems...and it is the combination of several features that you know can be applied to solve his specific business problems that is unique.  And you can actually state this.  Example: "You are probably wondering what makes my solution unique?  It is the application of a group (A, B, C, D, E, F, G) of features and benefits that you won't find together from any other vendor. The fact is that feature A may be in one competitor's product and feature B may be in another vendor's product...but your product is the only one that has all the features in a group.  Good Selling!

No comments:

Post a Comment