Learn more about how I can possibly help you at: www.linkedin.com/in/bkundra

30 Second Commercial ...

I am proud to have the honor of being a “trusted advisor” to thousands of telecom decision makers. I am known for my ability to learn new products and technologies quickly and for my ability to influence others to follow. I know how to ask the right questions and how to listen…and identify true customer needs. I have a reputation for excellence in delivering presentations and demonstrations. Telecom products excite me and I have a gift for being able to transfer my excitement to others. My goals are to help customers get the most value from UC/Telecom products...to help my employer grow sales revenue…and to be the best sales engineer in the industry.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Making Contributions That Improve Lives

As a technical instructor, I taught PBX technical installation and maintenance courses for 12 years. What I enjoyed the most about that activity was the satisfaction of transfrerring my troubleshooting skills to others. But why was that satisfying? Because I enjoy giving something of value (this is a skill that technicians can make a living from)...and I enjoyed making a contribution to the betterment of the world (the faster a downed PBX can be brought back to life...the more prosperous it will make the company using it). Now that I think about it...all of my activities are designed toward those two goals. And sales engineering is no exception. I view what I do as making the world a better place...because if I do my job right...more people will be able to communicate better...imagine the possibilities for global improvement! Another way to think about it is...if the job is not done right...then warehouse's full of telecom equipment...designed with good intention...do not find good homes...they just sit there and waste away...and prospects continue to struggle without enjoying the benefits that these telecom products offer...for example; improvements in revenue, image, productivity, efficiency, safety, security and stability. Good Selling!

No comments:

Post a Comment